***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***
October 26, 2016–Cottage Grove, MN…Yesterday, the NRA announced their endorsement of Jason Lewis, noting Jason Lewis as the only candidate in this race who will defend our 2nd Amendment rights and urging Minnesotans to vote for Jason on November 8th.
Dear Minnesota NRA Member:
Please vote Jason Lewis for U.S. House of Representatives in Minnesota’s 2nd Congressional District on or before Tuesday, November 8th. Early voting is underway, and absentee-by-mail ballots must be received on or before Election Day. For more information on voting call the Minnesota Elections Division at 1-877-600-VOTE or view the website at http://www.sos.state.mn.us/
Jason Lewis, “AQ” Rated and NRA-PVF Endorsed
The NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) has endorsed Jason Lewis for U.S. House of Representatives in Minnesota’s 2nd Congressional District. Jason is committed to protecting your gun rights!
- Supports Right-to-Carry: Jason supports Right-to-Carry Reciprocity legislation, which would ensure that law-abiding Americans with the legal right to carry concealed would be able to carry their firearm for self-defense in any other state.
- Opposes Backdoor Gun Ban: Jason supports legislation that prevents the Obama Administration from denying Second Amendment rights to millions of veterans and seniors.
- Opposes Gun Control: Jason opposes the Obama/Bloomberg/Clinton agenda of banning guns, ammunition, magazines, and creating a so-called “universal” background check system that would criminalize the private transfer of firearms which, according to the Justice Department, is only enforceable through federal gun registration.
- Opposes Semi-Auto Ban: Jason opposes any ban on commonly owned semi-automatic firearms used for hunting, recreational shooting, and self-defense.
- Opposes a Federal Gun Database: Jason opposes ATF circumventing the will of Congress by centralizing records of thousands of Americans’ long gun purchases.
- Opposes Government Blacklists: Jason opposes denying persons on secret government lists their Second Amendment right to purchase or own a firearm without due process.
- Supports America’s Hunting Heritage: Jason supports legislation that would benefit sportsmen in Minnesota and throughout the country.
- Supports Firearm Manufacturers and Dealers: Jason supports the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, a law that prevents the American gun industry from being sued into bankruptcy through frivolous lawsuits.
- Opposes Operation Choke Point: Jason supports legislation that prohibits the Obama Administration from executing an abusive practice in which the Department of Justice intimidates banks into refusing or severing financial services to legally operated ammunition and firearms dealers.
In contrast, his opponent, Angie Craig, has received an “F” rating from NRA-PVF. She opposes your Second Amendment rights and supports the Obama/Bloomberg/Clinton gun control agenda.
Jason Lewis is the only candidate in this race who will stand strong against the Obama/Clinton/Bloomberg gun control agenda. That’s why it’s critically important for you to vote Jason Lewis for U.S. House of Representatives in Minnesota’s 2nd Congressional District on or before Tuesday, November 8th!